วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Best Logitech webcam pro reviews



Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910—the #1 selling webcam in the world*
Say it bigger. Say it better. High definition video up to 1080p, a wide-angle lens and autofocus for picture quality that's simply amazing. Video chat, blog, stream and upload to Facebook in just one click. The term 'webcam' doesn't quite do it justice. Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology gives you smooth, fluid video. Crystal clear images. Rich colors.

Excellent upgrade from my Logitech QuickCam Pro
5 MP HD sensor takes crystal clear snapshots using 10 mega pixels (software enhanced), not even my digital camera is that high in mega pixels. The webcam is not as high quality using it on video chat (HD 720p), but it still beats the other webcam I was using before. I really don't think I will be using the video recorder feature often since I really can't see a need to record myself sitting in front of my desktop but I decided to try it anyways. When I tested the picture quality recording a video, it was clear (HD 1080p) and the sound was superb. Check out the attached video review for yourself (please disregard my Spanglish accent). The videos are saved in .wmv format. The widescreen lens allows a wider camera view compared to the average "square box" - so much more fits in the camera's view. The LightRight 2 technology automatically adjust the lighting conditions in the camera's view, no need to be fusing around with the settings. 

Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910 more details


 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น