วันจันทร์ที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Buy Kodak Zi8 cheap price

Buy Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera (Black) cheap price
FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
Price:$99.99

Kodak Zi8 Pocket Video Camera (Black)
 I was going to get a FLIP for Christmas but found out about this product purely by accident. I checked out its reviews on YouTube and was blown away with its superior quality over the Flip. I especially love the fact that it came with 99% of the accessories needed and it has a rechargeable battery to boot. I was fortunate, and got it on sale and so it cost me the same as a Flip (if not cheaper) and (although I've used a Flip and it's good) this Kodak is totally superior in every way.

However, the only slight problem I have with the package is that the editing software that comes with it was a bit cumbersome to use for me. Even after checking out YouTube tutorials and other things it was a bit awkward for me to get all of the use out of the software (of course the problem could just be me). I will be checking online for a version that will edit .MOV files or even see if Windows Movie Maker will do the trick. But even with that said, I still wouldn't trade my Kodak for any other video camera even if they gave it to me for free. Oh, I forgot the Kodak uses SD cards to store its files which you have to purchase. It uses the regular sized ones - I suggest you get a 8gb SD card minimum.

Add to Google


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น